The Mission of Rotaract Club
The Mission of Rotaract Club is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
The Vision of Rotaract Club
- To develop professional and leadership skills;
- To emphasize respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations;
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world;
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with the sponsoring Rotary Club;
- To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary International.